Last chance to get unstuck in 2012! Have no fear when things are really going great. Let those bubbles out of the basement so they can wander off and pop free!
Letting go of old emotions does not have to be a tortuous heavy process! Just think of them as bubbles in the basement wanting to rise up and fly free. Attach no strings to them – just open the door and let them go. No need fear when things are going too good! That is when you are strong and able to move mountains, even those ones your small self may have created out of molehills. Please add your comment below or discuss this on Facebook!
As I share the ever-developing “Beach Walks Philosophy,” one of the key goals is to unplug from so many old, rote beliefs that in fact rob us of being happy in the here and now. It has been a turbulent year – I am focusing on all the positive change that has resulted, in such swift and dramatic ways! Love to you all and see you in 2013.
Sarong by the amazing silk artist, Cudra Clover.
Be in Touch!
- Subscribe in iTunes so you won’t miss a single episode! Please leave a comment while you’re there!
- Be sure to Join Our Email List and be part of the Beachwalks ʻohana!
- Call the Conch line via skype:roxannedarling or 1-949-544-1456 and share your thoughts.
- Like us on Facebook and join the Beach Walks community.
- Our wonderful theme music is from The Ukulele Experiment