Take a daughter to work? Sure! Take your small self? Nah!
I do love the concept of “Take Your Daughter to Work” but let’s not confuse that with bringing all of our childhood baggage along every day. I’ve realized for many years that most of us would be divinely happy just by claiming our grown-up selves and being able to ignore the nagging whines and directives of our “not best self.” I call it the small self, as this part of my mind and heart sees life from a powerless, teeny perspective. Learning how to tell when my small self is running the show is the single most powerful tool I’ve learned in the art of consciousness!
If you would like to join a group call about this topic later this week, please join our email list! It’s a new feature I am offering, where we can go into more depth about the Beachwalks philosophy. I’d like to offer this a regular connection to the video episodes if there is interest! I am also writing a book about the Beachwalks philosophy and hope these calls will help me get my thoughts organized.
Here is an article on Spirituality in Times of Crisis that I’ll include in the discussion. It grew out of our emergency preparations for the tsunami warning we recently had here in Hawaii.
Love to you, from Maui,
Be in Touch!
- Subscribe in iTunes so you won’t miss a single episode! Please leave a comment while you’re there!
- Be sure to Join Our Email List and be part of the Beachwalks ʻohana!
- Call the Conch line via skype: roxannedarling or phone 1-949-544-1456 to share your thoughts.
- Like us on Facebook and join the Beach Walks community.
- Our wonderful theme music is from The Ukulele Experiment